International Programme/Project Management
Our expertise is in the design, management and evaluation of multi-year programmes and singular pioneering projects. We have worked with 23 different countries so we can also provide advice and guidance on the practical aspects of international working.
- Constructing the partnerships and networks for design and implementation
- Sense checking ideas against international policies and the prevailing environment
- Creating advocacy strategies for international work
- Identifying and securing income sources for international projects and programmes
- Identifying the accountability structures and risk management
- Identifying the practical management and administration tools and mechanisms for delivery and evaluation
- Delivery and Evaluation.
More on International Programmes and Projects